It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

I forgot if I posted this one here already:
v2.jpg

^Vasko-turtle

kitten pile!
shedkittens1.jpg

shedkittens2.jpg

Patches, the mama cat, she lives on the roof of a shed, she had the kittens in the shed attic but they finally jumped free yesterday so now they live inside the shed I guess
shedkittens3.jpg

kitten pile!
shedkittens1.jpg

shedkittens2.jpg

Patches, the mama cat, she lives on the roof of a shed, she had the kittens in the shed attic but they finally jumped free yesterday so now they live inside the shed I guess
shedkittens3.jpg

This is the cutes, sweetest most adorable thing I have ever seen! I want to kiss them all to pieces. Awwww! I hope you don't mind but I set the sweet calico baby as my desk top pic!

Stinky once cuddled up in the bassdrum when she was a kitten.
Only once ... :devil:
ROFL! Yeah, Skippy only ever did it once, herself. I don't know why... :saint:

But I have to say she's really very skilled at folding laundry. As a light-colored little Skippycat, she's best at ensuring the folded pile of dark-colored work clothes don't suddenly throw themselves off the table. Yep. she keeps 'em right where I put 'em. Yep!

ahah lilly does the same thing. anything dark - clothes, bags, pillows - that's sitting on the floor, bed, or table, will immediately get covered in her white hair. i guess she just likes to make it known that she was there.

so i fall asleep with my window open. i wake up in the middle of the night and taupe's sitting in the window. i get up, go to the bathroom and when i come back, he isn't in the window. i close the window and lie back down. i hear him walk back into the room, stop underneath the window, jump, SMACK into the window and THUD back down the the floor.