It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

Great thread!

This is my Burmese, Mia. She frowns when you call her names, and snaps at fingers a lot...

IMG_0244-s.jpg

IMG_0766-s.jpg

I wish I could have a kitty too. Damn allergies. Ill just post my best friend's kitty. Shes so cute she can make your head explode.:p
She bites a lot though, I hope she stops when she grows up.
Presenting princess Mew-Mew.

DSC02691.jpg

Great thread!

This is my Burmese, Mia. She frowns when you call her names, and snaps at fingers a lot...

IMG_0244-s.jpg

IMG_0766-s.jpg

Mia is so gorgeous!

I wish I could have a kitty too. Damn allergies. Ill just post my best friend's kitty. Shes so cute she can make your head explode.:p
She bites a lot though, I hope she stops when she grows up.
Presenting princess Mew-Mew.

DSC02691.jpg

Awww, Mew mew.

This is Spike, our dojo cat. He's really old and been through some crazy shit in his life, including falling a couple stories and landing on a fence spike, impaling his hip. Ironically that's not how he got his name haha. He's a total street cat, tough as nails, and he plays super hard. It's best to not play with him if you can't take some scratches :D

He comes around a lot when we're training and tries to play along with us and he's pretty much always in the circle when we're bowing out for the night. He's our homie.

spike01.jpg

This is Spike, our dojo cat. He's really old and been through some crazy shit in his life, including falling a couple stories and landing on a fence spike, impaling his hip. Ironically that's not how he got his name haha. He's a total street cat, tough as nails, and he plays super hard. It's best to not play with him if you can't take some scratches :D

He comes around a lot when we're training and tries to play along with us and he's pretty much always in the circle when we're bowing out for the night. He's our homie.

spike01.jpg

I love him! It's those wise eyes, and sweet face. Well, he does have the color pattern of my cat without the long fur. :D Our own baby are always the cutest. Well, if you add a longer white chest, a tiny white dot below his nose, that is the Xena :)