It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

So I've finally decided to add our cats in this thread (after how long?).

The boy is Dash, the girl is Trixie. Anyone able to tell me their breeds? I think Dash is a Russian Blue Hair, but i'm not sure....

DSCN0257.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

Awww, they are so cute! look at how they love each other!

They both look like mixed breeds I could be wrong I'm not a kitty breed expert. But I did have a Russian blue growing up, named Blue balls. he was a pure, uniform steal grey, and he had quite the round face. There was not a single imperfection in his fur color. He also had huge nuts, hence the name lol. Your kitty might be half blue though.

He was always an outdoor cat, and eventually he just stopped coming home and we got a new kitty cat who would probably get himself killed if he went outside for five minutes. And I meow at him all the time. :Spin:

wow, he looks just like Taupe... well, taupe's fatter, but he's got the same color - dark gray but with those lighter splotches, and the rounded face. maybe they're both those russian-mixes sharon was talking about. we never really bothered to find out what breed the kitties are, though, they're just the kitties haha

This is the best thread on UM, theres so many great cats. Every time I see this thread I bring my cats into the room but then they knock things over so I kick them out.

Blue Balls eh? ... clever. And our cat has big balls too, I know because my sister in law doesn't shut up about it. He's a horny little bugger too. The girl isn't even 6 months old yet and he's trying to put on the moves already.

I used to have a male kitten that humped the crap out of blankets. It was weird, he would go to town on it and then purr his ass off.

I totally missed cotton candy :( I only had a little bit online yesterday. I did give his cute self a shout out in Myspace the moment I saw him this morning though. I also got to see him open his Christmas present!

I grew up on a farm and had 11 cats back then. They all lived out doors and I had a kitty disappear that showed back up 3 years later. She was much fatter then when we had her. Which got me to thinking maybe they bribed your kitty with tuna or somthing to keep him in their backyard.

So I've finally decided to add our cats in this thread (after how long?).

The boy is Dash, the girl is Trixie. Anyone able to tell me their breeds? I think Dash is a Russian Blue Hair, but i'm not sure....

DSCN0257.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

Sorry to disappoint you, but Russian blue are supposed to have green eyes - always. British blue - amber coloured eyes, and they are chubbier as well. It looks like you just have a common and still, of course, wonderful cat.

I'm gonna miss Cotton Candy and the rest of the Maryland kitties. I wish I could take Cotton Candy home with us tomorrow :cry:

But nope, can't bring him home til we have our own place. I'm afraid he'd catch something from our cats. I just hope it's not another 2 years before I get to see him again :(

l_0d1dc99fa44b06e57c614055c1cd498a.jpg

Aww Elliott hiding in the closet
l_283074f3591d74b2de217912a7e1bb6d.jpg

Oreo! I wish I could take him too. Otherwise he'll eventually get run over like the other outdoor cats.
l_bc7f4e3e105eb67e849a494b8da7cb56.jpg