... It's Coming Within The Next Couple of Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xack

Check Out My Member
Sep 2, 2005
Dan and I are just about there!

We got a 9 1/2 minute special for you as well :)

There are a couple fine tunings so please be patient, but the site itself is 98% done.

The official announcement will come under this thread!

Thanks for your patience!

EDIT: Right now, the site is 512 MB w/ 511 files ...

Come & Get It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nightingale.cc

Still a few sections under construction, so please bare with us... we had to wait on the domain (which just happened yesterday) for some of the php programming (mailing list sign-up\log-in ... Blog & contact form, but its coming soon)... Also, please hold off on any ordering... there is more merch to be added and Dan and I have not settled on what the CD prices will be (cause of shipping from Sweden)... it's available but please hold off as we don't know if it will change or not.

Lots of photos, wallpapers, one exclusive mp3 (for now) and Dan seems to like the BS sampler. Also Dan hosting "Somewhere Between Sunrise & Sunset" (all 3 hours!) courtesy of Allen at 88.3 WBWC... Also some small news about "White Darkness"...

Let us know what you think about the mp3!!!!!!!!!!!

Option removed... it was removed on the main "multimedia" page but I forgot the menu option... thanks!

Yeah, A Lesson in Evil (06) would be awesome!

Xack: congratulations, very cool site, and lots to discover. And I like it that the motif from the last album is the main design frame, that hooded violinist just looks so awesome :D

Raise one for Xack everyone! :kickass:

Simply a killer website, great design, great features and look forward to an ever growing production over at nightingale.cc!!! That with swano.tk make for a great convience for Swano fans around the globe!!

I still hope to come across the show I put together where I hosted three hours of Swano related material....If I do, you'll know where to find it!

Allen

Thanks guys, I'm glad you all like it. I just uploaded a 320kbps version of Dag's version of Game Over... I think the previous version was 192 that was in circulation.

We'll have about 1-3 more rare tracks between tonight & tomorrow ...