IT's FINALY HERE

yeah i am waiting for the lyrics too. i can pick out bits and pieces but i would really like to have em...

Can we get any confirmation from Kalmah when we will be getting the record(roughly) if we pre ordered it through spinefarm already?
I got that shipment-confirmation email from Spinefarm last night at 4 AM. I bet you did by now, also... hopefully.

"Hey mr Charles where are you know?
Knocking at the heavens door
But theres no one around?
Standing behind your theory
That a man comes from an ape?
Or can't you see all that God has created?"

That one cought my attention. Then it continues with 2 verses that starst "Hey mr Adolf, where are you now" And "Hey mr. Vladimir, whre are you now?" And the song was Wings of blackening.
E: And alot of religion related stuff in the songs. A
E1:Actually when i now read more, these are great lyrics. Not that much of religion.

Or can't you see all that God has created?
Hmmm... really interesting. Gives some new insight to this thread: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/kalmah/257907-evil-you-lyrics-meaning.html

I'm actually a scientist and atheist, but something about Kalmah's approach to these themes doesn't turn me off. I like their appreciation for mysticism (that is almost completely lost in the American Christianity which I loathe), and they seem to have hate for organized religion, which is the true enemy anyway.

Just for the sake of discussion, what is said in the chorus of Ready for Salvation? It sounds like "the words of Christian children..." and I wonder where it goes from there.

i think the lyrics have become better and suit the topics that they convey better, as every album is written and released since the first album

a peace of shear brilliance, amazing album..

Waiting for the lyrics but from what i heard each and every song is impressive, well done Kalmah :headbang:

On a average metal music scale this would be 5/5 but on Kalmah's Swampmetal scale this is abit of a dissapointment: 2/5. Propably my least favorite Kalmah album. But, few songs are amazingly good, and it's amazing they ended up on this album and not on Swamplord, where they would had fit fine.

On a average metal music scale this would be 5/5 but on Kalmah's Swampmetal scale this is abit of a dissapointment: 2/5. Propably my least favorite Kalmah album. But, few songs are amazingly good, and it's amazing they ended up on this album and not on Swamplord, where they would had fit fine.
I actually think this is probably a 4/5. I understand what you mean. But because of the mixing of vocals, and the mixing of old and new musical elements, I like this album alot. Its probably my 3rd favorite.
1.swamplord
2.they will return
3.for the revolution
4.the black waltz
5.swampsong