It's Friday and I'm in Nevermore's home town!

Blizard

Liz
Sep 20, 2005
L.A.
Aww man, I feel so lucky to be out here, stepping on grounds these wonderful musicians have...well I guess I'm in Fife, so relatively close to Seattle. (Minor details)
It's Friday, the weekend has arrived, I've got some shows to play with my Maidens, some Football (Soccer for you gringos) to watch in the morning, and some shots of Tequila and down with my Corona. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

What are you up to?

Football. Beer. More Football. More Beer. That's been the extent of my life this past week or so.

Had a lunch date, but she's off to London for the weekend...so I'm on my lonesome. Reading for work, marking papers (last bunch-Hurray!) for work and planning to fall over drunk in bed later on.

:)

It's sooo green and rainy, grim and depressing. And right as you're ready to bust out your "Songs of darkness, words of light" cd, the sun comes out! Truely a lovely place to be.
What can I say, I'm just a lucky girl...despite the crack dealers I can see from my motel window...hmmm

derek said:
I can't imagine anything better than busting out a My Dying Bride record <3

The last MDB album is amazing. I love it...but I have to be honest, since the day I picked up Godless Endeavor (09/05), my life was never the same. That's how amazing I think it is. You know, I can't remember feeling like this since Mr. Bungle/Faith No More days. Can't wait for the next Nevermore album.

Blizard said:
Aww man, I feel so lucky to be out here, stepping on grounds these wonderful musicians have...well I guess I'm in Fife, so relatively close to Seattle. (Minor details)
It's Friday, the weekend has arrived, I've got some shows to play with my Maidens, some Football (Soccer for you gringos) to watch in the morning, and some shots of Tequila and down with my Corona. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

What are you up to?

Welcome visitor, to our green rainy land. Here there is lots to do and the occasional sun spurts. Yes, it is an awesome time of year here. The weather is perfect. I am just North of Seattle as I partake of the alcohlic beverage. Current choice is Moosehead, aahhhhh.

Yep, Seattle is an awsome place. I go there from time to time to catch the really good bands, seeing as its not too far away from where I live.

This weekend Im off to the woods for some possibly rainy camping fun :D

I picked up a Mike Patton cd today at the record store...some title in Italian and was thoroughly disappointed by it...and I'm a huge Patton fan. gah what a let down

B000003YT4.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

yeah that's the one

maybe I need to give it another listen but I don't know...I was hoping for more...music...and vocals. It reminded me of Delirium Cordia

I haven't really listened to panzo altraniziiisizizisizisiiowhatever more than maybe once, but I didn't like it at all.

Tonight I'm going to see Himsa. Seattle is the best place on earth.

Fading, what part of North Seattle do you live in? I live right by Jackson Park golf course.

Blizard said:
The last MDB album is amazing. I love it...but I have to be honest, since the day I picked up Godless Endevour (09/05), my life was never the same. That's how amazing I think it is. You know, I can't remember feeling like this since Mr. Bungle/Faith No More days. Can't wait for the next Nevermore album.

Are you just getting into Nevermore or...?