It's Friday and I'm in Nevermore's home town!

I can't stand Seattle, but that has more to do with my hate of people and cities. Hlowever if cities are your thing its a good one. I do love this area though, the only place I'd rather be is France.

Blizard said:
Aww man, I feel so lucky to be out here, stepping on grounds these wonderful musicians have...well I guess I'm in Fife, so relatively close to Seattle. (Minor details)
It's Friday, the weekend has arrived, I've got some shows to play with my Maidens, some Football (Soccer for you gringos) to watch in the morning, and some shots of Tequila and down with my Corona. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

What are you up to?

I'm jealous. Seattle has my heart. It's such a beautiful city. How long will you be there? Let me know if you need suggestions on things to do.

Have a great time and I hope you have awesome shows::headbang:

Blizard said:
Aww man, I feel so lucky to be out here, stepping on grounds these wonderful musicians have...well I guess I'm in Fife, so relatively close to Seattle. (Minor details)
It's Friday, the weekend has arrived, I've got some shows to play with my Maidens, some Football (Soccer for you gringos) to watch in the morning, and some shots of Tequila and down with my Corona. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

What are you up to?

Everything sounds lovely in this message only Taquila and especially Corona
suck :Smug:

BTW, take some pics of Seattle while you're there :)