It's gone all quiet!

Peter Day

Oct 14, 2001
Ickleford. Hitchin.UK
Hey people's it's very quiet on here...
are we all in shock about the news of the recording of the new album!! :hotjump: :hotjump:

I'm hoping that we can expect another wild gig sometime, perhaps in or near London.....fancy Club 85 again guys and girl! somewhere near the mid July would be ace, but not 6th August (Social Distortion play London and i'm there come life or death!!)... mainly because it's me birthday there abouts...purely greed and selfishness you understand!

anyhow, how is everyone? hope all cool and fine.

How do pete.

It is a bit quiet- am sure it will liven up again once there is a new album on the way etc :D :D :D

I dont get near the net these days - am either working shit hours, planning for september ( whoo got me a new classroom) or doing wedding stuff.

Phew

are you finding it too hot. im now slathered daily in factor 50 to avoid lobster effects ;)

the joy of red hair!

Anyway

Rock on - hope u get your birthday wish!

i like it hot.....oooeerrrrr!! :Spin:

the thought of being 'slathered' in anything just reminds me of a drooling dog i used to walk....urgggg!!

but yeah i know what you mean about the red hair and lobster effect! i'm pretty seasoned to it but even so still have to be a bit careful.

you mean a classroom filled with children....argghhh! a nightmare to be sure..
the screaming, bitting, spitting and wailing...and thats just the teachers, trying to get out of teaching them!! he he :D i jest of course????

anyhow have fun over the next few weeks and hopefully another gig soon.

pete

Peter Day said:
i like it hot.....oooeerrrrr!! :Spin:

the thought of being 'slathered' in anything just reminds me of a drooling dog i used to walk....urgggg!!

but yeah i know what you mean about the red hair and lobster effect! i'm pretty seasoned to it but even so still have to be a bit careful.

you mean a classroom filled with children....argghhh! a nightmare to be sure..
the screaming, bitting, spitting and wailing...and thats just the teachers, trying to get out of teaching them!! he he :D i jest of course????

anyhow have fun over the next few weeks and hopefully another gig soon.

pete

Lol - well i can assure u it is not nearly as bad as dog drool - infact it reminds me of holidays.

i can't wait to get back - i need it like air. it is in a pretty rough area so i will need all my wits about me to survive - and that is just driving up to the gates of the school ;)

need gig - just heard about Skid row at rock city in september - i feel the need the need for ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

anyway cheeriolo

for the record - i am pleased that the weather has chilled off ;)