IT'S HERE - THE OFFICIAL 1ST ANNOUNCEMENT

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
NIGHTMARE METAL FEST ANNOUNCES FIRST CONFIRMED BANDS
San Antonio, TX (January 9, 2009) - Come join the underground Prog/Power Metal revolution! NIGHTMARE METAL FEST II will be held this year in San Antonio, Texas on Friday, March 20th and Saturday, March 21st. We’re very excited to announce in its second year, Nightmare Metal Fest, will take place at THE WAREHOUSE music venue right on the River Walk in San Antonio.

We are going to have a stellar lineup and are proud to announce the first confirmations: the prolific JAG PANZER, Chicago based MINDWARP CHAMBER, KRUCIBLE (featuring members of PYRAMAZE/BALANCE OF POWER, HELSTAR, Z-LOT-Z, SIX MINUTE CENTURY) on the heals of their newly released debut album "a Manifesto for Domination" HALCYON WAY, a return performance from SACRED DAWN.

2008’s version of the festival was held at Bourbon Street outside Tampa, Florida. The festival is brought to you by Nightmare Records, MetalEdge, RockNation, Rob’s Metal Works, PerfectProg.com and Intellitouch Tuners.

Please visit www.NightmareMetalFest.com and ad us as your friend at www.Myspace.com/NightmareMetalFestival for more information on the festival. For more information on the venue, please visit www.Myspace.com/WarehouseMusicSA

*Platinum Member Passes go on sale on the website Jan 15th (limited to 30 persons)

*General Admission Tickets go on sale January 27th

Buy Tickets Here
www.NightmareMetalFest.com

Sweet! Jag Panzer!!!

Line up is looking good so far, I'm anxious to see who else you will be adding.

I'm gonna have to check my work schedule - I would love to come down to Texas for this!

So far, I only see Mindwarp Chamber as interesting for me...and l don't see myself going to TX (would have preferred FL) unless there's going to be more interesting additions. Best of luck though.

So far, I only see Mindwarp Chamber as interesting for me...and l don't see myself going to TX (would have preferred FL) unless there's going to be more interesting additions. Best of luck though.

Just wait, the rest is going to really peak your interest.