A prog cruise?!?!

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
NIGHTMARE METAL FEST ANNOUNCES FIRST CONFIRMED BANDS
San Antonio, TX (January 9, 2009) - Come join the underground Prog/Power Metal revolution! NIGHTMARE METAL FEST II will be held this year in San Antonio, Texas on Friday, March 20th and Saturday, March 21st. We’re very excited to announce in its second year, Nightmare Metal Fest, will take place at THE WAREHOUSE music venue right on the River Walk in San Antonio.

We are going to have a stellar lineup and are proud to announce the first confirmations: the prolific JAG PANZER, Chicago based MINDWARP CHAMBER, KRUCIBLE (featuring members of PYRAMAZE/BALANCE OF POWER, HELSTAR, Z-LOT-Z, SIX MINUTE CENTURY) on the heals of their newly released debut album "a Manifesto for Domination" HALCYON WAY, a return performance from SACRED DAWN.

2008’s version of the festival was held at Bourbon Street outside Tampa, Florida. The festival is brought to you by Nightmare Records, MetalEdge, RockNation, Rob’s Metal Works, PerfectProg.com and Intellitouch Tuners.

Please visit www.NightmareMetalFest.com and ad us as your friend at www.Myspace.com/NightmareMetalFestival for more information on the festival. For more information on the venue, please visit www.Myspace.com/WarehouseMusicSA

*Platinum Member Passes go on sale on the website Jan 15th (limited to 30 persons)

*General Admission Tickets go on sale January 27th

Buy Tickets Here
www.NightmareMetalFest.com

Has anyone else heard about a prog cruise? I've been hearing some rumors here and there about a cruise like Motley Crue has done and Queensryche are doing. If this is true...I'M SO THERE!!!:headbang:

I've heard a rumor that there will basically be a concert fest on a cruise ship. But I haven't heard anything about it lately. I heard some big acts are supposed to be on this thing. Just wondering if anyone else heard anything about this thing.

Where did you here this rumor? Sounds unbelievably vague. "Some big bands will play on a cruise ship."

Yeah, but it's pretty easy to find out or not if it is valid or not by using google. Just type it in, and if something comes up, then that means that it is more possible that it is true.

I found ShipRocked and something out of Sweden with Entombed and Dream Evil, but this thing is supposed to be a total prog/power metal cruise with supposedly impressive acts. The dude I was talking to said he knew somebody trying to organize it or some shit like that. He was being pretty vague though...(not unlike myself but I have no choice!) I'll try to find him again and see if he was full of shit or what...

It's people like you who make the average internet jackass think Texans are retarded.
I can't defend this.

Why...because I posted a question about the validity of a cruise with bands playing on it? Hmmm....I think its been done before so the idea is not outlandish.

by the way...it is confirmed that there is definitely going to be a prog/power metal cruise. I spoke with the same guy and he told me it was a done deal to happen next spring.

Ok obviously you people cannot read or infer from what you read...so let me clarify.

There is a cruise happening next spring with all prog/power metal bands on it.

It is the same concept as the seperate cruises that Motley Crue and Queensryche put together.

DISCLAIMER!!!! Motley Crue and Queensryche have their own cruises, I am talking about something completely different...

Let's recap...Motley Crue had their own cruise...Queensryche has their own cruise...

Now there is ANOTHER cruise that will have all prog/power metal bands next spring...

I hope this clears everything up :rolleyes:

by the way...it is confirmed that there is definitely going to be a prog/power metal cruise. I spoke with the same guy and he told me it was a done deal to happen next spring.

good. then you can talk to him and find out the details. we've tried and obviously couldn't help you. According to google, any power or prog metal related cruise happened in 2007 or other years past. And, I highly doubt that any cruise could fit "all" power and prog metal bands.

this is a retarded topic and it's over.