It's Not That I Don't Care.....

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
....but my ISP has gone belly up on me and I'm in the process of getting a new server. I've been in internet HELL since last week! :mad: I'm on limited dial up until after this weekend - so I'll be posting on the boards again soon. So just in case some of ya were wondering why the normally chatty me has gone missing- well now ya know! But the good news is that as I am switching to cable soon I will have a BLAZINGLY fast connection! At least that's what the advert says says.....:lol:

Funny you don't realize how dependent you are on something you normally take for granted until it's been taken away. Feels like someone cut off my hands!!! :cry:

Funny you don't realize how dependent you are on something you normally take for granted until it's been taken away. Feels like someone cut off my hands!!! :cry:

yeah computers ARE indispensable huh! but yeah they're not so fast and useful with the crappy dial up - good luck w/your isp search!

nah, I recently had to downgrade my cable from top of the line to the next tier, and the change is barely noticeable... but I know what you all mean about dial up... its SUCKS being out of contact.

Finally worked out all the bugs ( at least so far ) and I no longer have the ISP blues! I'm really glad to have switched to cable - it's soooo much faster than DSL! :headbang:

Now I have to catch up on all the internet stuff I had to set aside due to dial up and down time....... :erk:

Nice to have you back at full steam Aja. :kickass:

Our apartment has such a crappy cable TV signal there is no way I'd trust in for an internet connection.

To watch the CBS and sometimes NBC stations I have rabbit ears because the cable signal is so awful on them.

Jim

Nice to have you back at full steam Aja. :kickass:

Our apartment has such a crappy cable TV signal there is no way I'd trust in for an internet connection.

To watch the CBS and sometimes NBC stations I have rabbit ears because the cable signal is so awful on them.

Jim
It's so nice to be back! :)

I don't know that one affects the other. My friend in LA had the same problem because he lives in the hills so they went to satellite TV - but he just got cable for his internet and is speeding along the www so maybe there's a difference in the two types of service.