it's on tonight...

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
you fools, do something good for yourself. tonight form 8-10 pm central time, hard time radio.... www.knon.org
headbob.gif

Been listening for abut a half hour now. I'm sorry, but it's kinda funny hearing a guy with a deep Southern accent that knows his metal well. MAtter of fact, he needs to come here and have a metal show...or have someone here syndicate it.

A commercial was on just a few minutes ago advertising new arrivals at a local Cd store there. The guy pronounced "Children of Bodom" as "Children of Bottum" and "Marduk" as "Mardook" (or maybe that's the way it' really pronounced and I pronounced it wrong!) but "Children of Bottum" made me giggle!

This show is good CT, glad you made me listen in! :wave:

its thursday already ?!?! I saw this thread bumped and was about to say, "isn't it only tuesday ??" ha ! oh my how my weeks pass so strangely when I don't work .....

i think it's thursday:erk:...ummm...*checking phone*, yup!! whew!! cuz i wouldn't have been surprised of it was only tuesday

i think I'm more surprised that it really is thursday, but it does make more sense now if I think about it.. because lets see, because i know i didn't go to a foo fighters concert on monday, that was yesterday, which as far as I know was tuesday, so if anything today is wednesday!! but i'll go with the thursday since my clocks and calendars are way more accurate than I am :p

oh i was thinking there was another time zone you were in, the elusive MOUNTAIN TIME zone was what i was thinking of, I have no idea what i thought you were in! ha!

i say marDUCK, hehe, hrmm mardook is probably more accurate .. and "bodom"="bottum" yeah thats pretty much what i thought it was

CT>>>haha i just noticed your sig. I have around 40 MP3 sound clips from Monty Python. Good stuff

"Get back here you yellow bastard. GEt back here and i will bite you"

devil duckie!! woo!!! yeah the holy grail is great!! wooooo, i'm still gonna watch it some time before the week's up