it's on tonight...

oh, but next week's show and the one after that are gonna suck...pledge drive...uggghh...all they will do is talk and tell you to call and pledge money, they might play a few songs...they'll definitely play some torture music(country, michael jackson maybe). they do this two weeks in a row every three months

ct_thrash said:
oh, but next week's show and the one after that are gonna suck...pledge drive...uggghh...all they will do is talk and tell you to call and pledge money, they might play a few songs...they'll definitely play some torture music(country, michael jackson maybe). they do this two weeks in a row every three months

boooo .. well ok then, thanks for the info

yeah it sucks, but that's what keeps them going:Smug:...i usually just tune out for those two shows, unless i've enough money to send them a few bucks, haha, which i usually don't

yay! yeah they need the help i would think..

PBS will always have plenty of other viewers to keep them supported

a guy... said:
HAaaaaaaa, I always said MarDUCK. And BOWDUM.

Been okay. Haven't been around here all that much, especially after I bought a new replacement PS2. Now I can play that new game I got about 2 months ago, plus the new one I bought with it.

Still waiting for US Cathedral dates. I wanna see Cathedral with my pal Led!

Im thinkin it will be next yr before your and Is fav doom band comes anywhere near us. The money is the problem.

GOod to hear you got some new stuff. My audio grabber fucked up. No way to fix it either. SO i got another one. ITs that good man, the program is.

I have not been here much myself. WOrk season you know.

See ya around, and keep the fingers crossed for cathedral. hell, im ready for a newie again hahha.