it's on tonight...

exactly, hahaaa...ohhh but!! we, the towering creepy bastards, have the power to annihilate them!!
evilgrin.gif

:devil:

somewhat like the snallygaster juggling squids juggling snallygaster eggs scenario..

the munchkins don't mess with us or people we know because we have the power to stop them.

but we don't annihilate them outright, because personally, I like seeing all the mischief and evil they inflict unto the world.

ooooo perhaps!! i wonder if it tells of the munchkin that supposedly hung himself from a tree in the oz background while filming...hahahahahaaa
lol.gif

hehehe

i heard that now that the dvd is around people can clearly zoom in to see that its a bird or something instead...

BUT! if you compare to the original edition of the movie, its obviously edited to cover it up !!

thats the kind of thing that needs to stay in a movie ..

haha wow i'd forgotten it was this thread that went off into so much munchkin perversion
lol.gif
...but...it's on tonight, woooo

haha! he should have held on to the lollipop! there's one part where all the kids are running around eating all the chocolate and veruca sticks her hand into some chocolate ball or something and it looks like she's eating shit
lol.gif