it's over!

Gazza

May 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i have officially won the war against cancer. it certainly picked the wrong warrior to mess with :devil:

thanks to you all for your kind words and support.

thanks to AA for their music which provided a tremendous amount of inspiration!

VICTORY!

Great news! So the real question now is: when is your next AA show planned ?(even though you live quite far away from the tour venues)

Great News.

Do you have different take on life now?

it hasn't really sunk in yet but it has really put a lot of things into perspective. all i know is that i've developed the strength to combat anything life throws at me. i'm certainly not phased by much these days.

as strange as this may sound, i'm actually glad to have gone through this whole ordeal. i have learnt so much not only about myself but others.

the greatest reward is that i've somehow managed to inspire a lot of people to stay focused and determined in facing both their internal and external demons. seeing them realise their full potential and being able to tap into their own inner-strength has been amazing. as i say to them, "keep marching, warriors - victory awaits you all".

Great news! So the real question now is: when is your next AA show planned ?(even though you live quite far away from the tour venues)

as for the next AA show i'll go to, i think i'll wait until they come back down here or perhaps i'll go overseas to see them again if there is another Bochum type event :devil:

Congrats Gazza. That is awesome news!

awesome1_display1.jpg