ITT: Jokes about domestic violence!

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
What's the first thing a woman does when she get's home from the battered women's shelter?

The Fuckin' dishes if she knows what's good for her.

-------

At the World Women's Conference the first speaker from England stood up: "At last years' conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well after the conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb."

The crowd cheered.

The second speaker from America stood up: "After last years' conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had done not only his own wash, but mine too."

The crowd cheered.

The third speaker from Australia stood up: "After last years' conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his shopping and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I could see a little bit out of my left eye."

What do you call a woman with one black eye?

A fast learner.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you already told the bitch twice.

What do you do when your dishwasher breaks down?

Punch the bitch in the face and tell her to get the fuck back to work.

How do you turn a dishwasher into a snow plow?

Punch her in the face and hand the bitch a shovel.

466284.png

Why doesn't a woman need a watch?

There's a clock on the stove.

Why did the woman cross the road?

Who cares? What the fuck is she doing out of the kitchen?