Ivan Is Married!!!!!! *gasp*

bah, you all forget to take into account my huge varied offspring that as soon as they learn to type will take over this bb.

In fact, solehandedly I'm already in control of this place with my psychological powers.

You better pray not to have little girls, Kozak, cause they don't wanna be around when my boys go lootig again.

:heh: :heh:

Originally posted by Eclipse
bah, you all forget to take into account my huge varied offspring that as soon as they learn to type will take over this bb.

In fact, solehandedly I'm already in control of this place with my psychological powers.

You better pray not to have little girls, Kozak, cause they don't wanna be around when my boys go lootig again.

Come on what are you talking about?
Return to the real world.

Originally posted by Eclipse

You better pray not to have little girls, Kozak, cause they don't wanna be around when my boys go looting again.

:)lol: :lol: :lol: )

:mad:
First, I expect it takes 15 to 20 years till your offspring learn to type, so I'm not at all worried :heh:

Second, YOU better pray that I won't have little girls, because all your boys will be gay, no doubt about that! :rolleyes: