I've been K-lined in Starchat

NegrocK_SyX

Odysseus X
Jul 18, 2002
Venezuela
Visit site
I dont know what the fuck happened but I can't connect to starchat in IRC anymore... already tried to contact Startchat admins... and nothing... I've been AutoKilled from that server, dont know why. This SUX..

Greetings to you all

NegrocK

urinalcakemix said:
^^ What she said. now I have to use my AIM Alias : TJisaSecksiBeast , which they almost didnt like
If you can still connect with a different nick, then you were likely just nick-banned, not k-lined. StarChat is a well run network & we've had basically no trouble in the years we've been there, so we're not going to move the entire channel for the sake of one banned nick.

NegrocK_SyX said:
I dont know what the fuck happened but I can't connect to starchat in IRC anymore... already tried to contact Startchat admins... and nothing... I've been AutoKilled from that server, dont know why. This SUX..

Greetings to you all

NegrocK

Hey man, e-mail them at kline@starchat.net and tell them your nickname and the number of k-line message you get, they apparently banned lots of Mexicans from the network and your IP must be similar to theirs. You'll get it working again soon for sure.