i've been so busy lately

busy because of the site? paid work? aida?

i feel the same. i wonder if everyone does at our age? but i can't conceive of how someone like my roommate bill--who works 40 hours/week and doesn't do anything else--feels as busy as me, who has a fulltime job, part-time job, and half-time graduate school.

yea.. mostly the site and aida and the house. i leave work at work... but i'm think of (and sometimes working on) the site all day. labor of love i guess. oh, and labor of free stuff.

but i think the motivated people our age feel like this. i mean, i know plenty of slobs my age that barely work, let alone do anything worthwhile or productive.

last night was the first night in a while where i actually had to "make some phone calls" and take care of business away from work. not releated to my day job of course.

i actually don't think about work related stuff at home except in the morning when i wake up and realize that i have do a,b, and c at some point during the day. and that depresses me and ruins my morning.

I play actively in 4 bands, work and make time to get blitzed almost every other day and jog every morning. That my friends is dedication and why I am an ideal role model for the youth of today.