Hi all, sorry I've been so absent lately...

Hi all,

I am really very busy (in fact I'll be out of town for the next three days) with a few things right now, but I wanted to write quickly and let you know that I'm doing well, and will be active here again shortly.

I apologize for being away so long, and a belated welcome to the new guys. :D

When I return next week, I'll be seeing about getting some things together, and getting back on track... not only myself, but overall as well.

Cheers!
-->EC

Eddies cellmate said:
Hi all,

I am really very busy (in fact I'll be out of town for the next three days) with a few things right now, but I wanted to write quickly and let you know that I'm doing well, and will be active here again shortly.

I apologize for being away so long, and a belated welcome to the new guys. :D

When I return next week, I'll be seeing about getting some things together, and getting back on track... not only myself, but overall as well.

Cheers!
-->EC

Awesome! I can post the same thing, too...as I've been here and there. But guess what? Definitely buying GEAR this next week!! Hopefully wednesday. Should be about $1000 worth of stuff...o_O
So watchout!! :D I'll be getting a new soundcard, 8 or so more mics, prolly a small preamp, possibly a new mixer and compressor unit.

Can't wait!! Afterwards I'll have to post the website of my "new" production company...wish me luck! heh