Sorry for my absence lately....

Hi all!

Sorry I haven't been responding lately, I was out of town for a week. My wife had a medical conference in Cleveland. Saw the Rock and Roll hall of fame. It was cool, and the guitars!
:OMG:

It was way cool, but anyway to let ya all know where I'm at right now: I'm working on a track for Paranoid, and I'll send it along when it's done. Now that UM's server switch seems to be complete, I'll be getting that finished up too.

As 7thSon pointed out, it has been WAY too quiet around here lately, so I'd like to encourage everyone to get out there and recruit some new players and start some new projects. I think we're all eager to do some recording, but we're gonna have to get it moving ourselves first.

I'm working on a few things with a guitar player friend of mine, and I think we'll probably be involving you guys in our projects too. It'll be a bit of time yet as he's still getting used to recording using the cpu, but I'll keep ya posted.

Hi steve :wave:
I was thinking
We need a sticky thread kind of like marks Announcement thread,,

thats shows all the past and present members
software and location sites
a list of all the songs we have done and maybe a sample song.. and current projects..

So when new people drop by they are not just seeing how sadly inactive we are right now..

just a thought..o_O

btw do you know what ever became of I Want Out:erk:

I think a sticky thread is a pretty smart idea...at least listing current projects and status.... a list of past and present members maybe a bit huge.

EC..do can you make sticky threads?

hey, sorry I haven't been around much as well. Been busy working and jamming with the band. Thanks to everyone for posting their tracks. After hearing my drums however, I want to re-record them...don't worry; the guitar tracks are fine. I'll keep you guys updated...