Website updates....

Well, I've been working on the website and I hope it's better now. I've gotten rid of all of the frames, and reduced the screen size so I think it'll work well at 800x600 now. I've touched up some of the pages so I hope they'll look a little better now. Next, I want to begin adding content for the Tips, Links, and Downloads pages, add any missing musicians and song, and add Rabies's Spreadsheet file.

Please, give me as much feedback as possible! Let me know what you think, and I'll do my best to fix it up properly! :)

Cheers!
--EC

P.S. I apologize in advance for those who might be missing from the musicians page. I know I've missed some, and I'll be adding them as I spot the omissions. I'm also aware that some of the song credits are incorrect, and again I'll correct them as I spot them, or as they're brought to my attention.

It is shaping up.

Did Mark (of ultimatemetal) make you put the logo at the bottom?
If not, I don't think you should lose it, cause it is cool they host us, but I definately think the logo could stand to by much, much smaller....Maybe big on the home page and tiny on all the pages within.

Originally posted by rabies
It is shaping up.

Did Mark (of ultimatemetal) make you put the logo at the bottom?
If not, I don't think you should lose it, cause it is cool they host us, but I definately think the logo could stand to by much, much smaller....Maybe big on the home page and tiny on all the pages within.

No Mark didn't ask for that, I added it myself. It is maybe a bit large, but I wanted the text on it to still be readable. I'll tinker around with it. :)