I'm back! Hellooo! :)

oooarrr33

Proud new IMG Guitarist
Jun 24, 2002
Norwich, UK
Visit site
Hey guys!,

It's been a long time since I've been kicking around on here, but finally I've got my work commitments out of the way and have a lot of time on my hands. I'm sorry to hear about your problems EC, and I'll commit the equivilent of $20 to help keep things going if you still need it. In the meantime, how've you all been? I'm quite eager to get working again if there are any tracks needing guitar or vocal work done on them - maybe some songs from Dance of Death'd be cool?

Anyway hope some of you still check on here occasionally - it'd be a shame to let such a great group die :(

Kit

There are several of us who still check the boards regularly...post less...and there are a few more who check in on a not-so-regular basis (yourself included). Commitment/contributions are clearly at an all time low here. I wouldn't mind doing DoD songs myself....but I think the thing we really need here to get things moving again...is a drummer...be it a real one (preferred), or even somebody with the time/knowledge to make fake tracks.... I've thought about trying it myself...but really haven't committed to it yet.

Well, in my real life band, we've got an awesome drummer who might be up for laying down drum tracks for us :) Next time I see him I'll ask him, see if he wants to lay down some funky drumming for the guild!

You would be quite the hero around here if you could make that happen oooarrr33.....assuming he does not want to record country/western music..

Ooohh God No! He's a metal drummer through and through - in fact when it finally gets mastered in a week or two I'll put up some sample tracks from my band's EP so you guys can have a listen :p