IW.com = distro

deadair

Overly-Cryptic Jake
so, when the new IW.com goes up we will now feature a distro for limited edition/self-released/overseas (and other hard to find titles).

already set for distor, limited edition Pelican Live DVD (only 1,000 made) and limited Old Man Gloom live CD (again, only 1,000 made). i hope to have it up in about 2-3 weeks.

just a heads up.

I do believe The Je Ne Sais Quoi has distro through Lumberjack. I dunno if it's out in tons of stores or whatever, but I think it's "available".

Going over my taxes n stuff, I actually almost made some money doing distro stuff last year. almost. the margins are really, really thin (for me anyways) and I hate all the extra paperwork bullshit that I have to deal with.

hey Jake- that news item today re: Darker My Love
have you heard those guys yet? I went to SF State with those dudes and used to hang out with em all the time.

hold me a copy of that OMG live CD plz jakeypoo.

Just put a big pink X on it, baby.

I would've gone for Pelican too, but I've already got it ordered.

awesome. well, you get one of those rad limited T-shirts for pre-ordering it from HH.

i'm not sure when the date for the OMG will be. they just got it mastered but haven't sent it to press yet. but i'll probably order an extra copy of both now... seeing as i've already got one of each sold on this thread.