ORDEN OGAN: Ravenhead

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
ORDEN OGAN ANNOUNCE NEW ALBUM RAVENHEAD

Orden Ogan has finished works on their new album, titled Ravenhead, which is the successor to 2012’s breakthrough album To The End. Ravenhead will be available as standard CD, limited digipak (including two bonus tracks and bonus DVD Live at Summer Breeze 2013), limited vinyl (500 copies in green) and limited special edition (raven sculpture + digipak, limited to 1,000 units).

Vocalist/guitarist Seeb: “As usual, we worked on the album until the very last second. Even though the new songs are somehow more firm and catchy, there are many details waiting to be discovered. Right now we feel both exhausted and very happy at the same time. We have already filmed our next video clip too. Ravenhead will be released on January 16th in Europe, the day when our tour with HammerFall kicks off. See you there!”

p19753deoo10t51eos5dh10pt1ap94.jpg

I finally uploaded my pics from PPXV, probably due to the anger of losing my camera after midweek mayhem in The Loft and then having to take all my pics on my iPhone after that. I did get some decent pics after all and got to relive Orden Ogan again. I am stoked by the new album and looking forward to hearing it soon. Seeb rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh I like it I like it. They haven't missed a note since their last album. Glenn you have to get these guys back to play at another Progpower.

A lot of power metal doesn't really turn me on, but Orden Ogan is a huge exception. I love these guys. I particularly liked Easton Hope. These two new videos only strengthen my appreciation of this band. I definitely would be up for seeing them again at PP.