Jackson trial starts today

Guilty or Guilty

• Yes he bummed the boys

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No he just said "i'll show you mine if you show me yours"

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
is it gonna be like the OJ trial? will jacko have to stand up in court and try shove his hand in something to prove theres no way it'd fit??
:OMG:

Bambi said:
is it gonna be like the OJ trial? will jacko have to stand up in court and try shove his hand in something to prove theres no way it'd fit??
:OMG:
HAHHAHHAHA :tickled: yeh the'll pass him a blow up doll kiddi sized and his white face will start to crumble off and he'll be all red underneath, with a kids size stiffy in his black drainys.

Susie said:
HAHHAHHAHA :tickled: yeh the'll pass him a blow up doll kiddi sized and his white face will start to crumble off and he'll be all red underneath, with a kids size stiffy in his black drainys.

which reminds me...

Spike%20Terminator.jpg

lovely

they found fingerprints of him and a child on a blue magazine, eh? so he must have done SOMETHING.

he's still one of my fave artists, though.

and notice that he recently released a compilation box set. haha that'll probably be the only way to pay the heavy fine at the end of this trial
hahahah

Don Corleone said:
they found fingerprints of him and a child on a blue magazine, eh? so he must have done SOMETHING.

he's still one of my fave artists, though.

and notice that he recently released a compilation box set. haha that'll probably be the only way to pay the heavy fine at the end of this trial
hahahah
Ah ah yep, unless he saved enough money with his paedophiliac video production
I wish he could be sentenced