Jag Panzer... any good?

megamore

Aug 15, 2004
Denmark
I keep hearing about this band. I've heard they sound a bit like Nevermore and that the guitarist, Chris Broderick, played for Nevermore for couple of shows but I've never listened to their music. Are their music kick ass like Nevermore's??? Which albums would you recommend? ( I like heavy music with a lot of shredding guitars, like Nevermore )... Please recommend me their most heavy album with most complex riffs and full force shredding... Thx...

I have Mechanical Warfare..never listen to it. Chris is an awesome guitarist though. Good band, but I have a hard time getting into them.

If you like technical power metal, you'll like them or at least appreciate what they can do.

I shall carve my path in carnage, and inscribe my saga upon the scrolls of legendry in the spilled blood of slaughtered kings!

Jag Panzer is great and they don't step into the mega cheesefest like most power metal bands . They have more traditional style guitars also. Guitars are heavy in a sludge way.

I recomend Thane To the Throne,Mechanized Warfare,Casting The Stones,Fourth Judgement and Ample Destruction.