Jag Panzer - disbands

That's a shame. Although they haven't been real active over past several years (with exception of new CD this year, which I still need to check out).

Weird; I am missing a statement from Harry Conklin.

I reviewed the last Jag Panzer release 'The Scourge Of The Light' for Aardschok magazine. In it I wrote that even though I liked the album it was not up to the usual Jag Panzer standard.

I am guessing here but it might be that Harry Conklin wants to continue with Satans Host instead of Jag Panzer.

Again, this is an guess but seeing that a statement of Harry about the situation is missing it might be the case.

It is too bad Jag Panzer decided to quit. They were one of my favorite live acts. I have seen them live twice and both times they were flawless!

Now I am going to play me some Jag Panzer. 'Shadow Thief' coming up!

I reviewed the last Jag Panzer release 'The Scourge Of The Light' for Aardschok magazine. In it I wrote that even though I liked the album it was not up to the usual Jag Panzer standard.

I am guessing here but it might be that Harry Conklin wants to continue with Satans Host instead of Jag Panzer.

Yeah, I was too curious why Harry remained silent, as opposed to John and Rikard.

It is too bad Jag Panzer decided to quit. They were one of my favorite live acts. I have seen them live twice and both times they were flawless!

Tell me about it! I've gathered fine mileage for seeing them twice in Italy... :D

Again, this is an guess but seeing that a statement of Harry about the situation is missing it might be the case.

Now I am going to play me some Jag Panzer. 'Shadow Thief' coming up!

Yeah, I was too curious why Harry remained silent, as opposed to John and Rikard.

Tell me about it! I've gathered fine mileage for seeing them twice in Italy... :D

Now that's dedication. :headbang:

I am amazed that one of the best old school bands ever only gets a few replies in this forum. What's up with that? o_O

I think they're a hard band to get into and aren't terribly well known. Jag Panzer are like Jethro Tull, not everyone likes them, but the ones who do, love them to death.

For what I've seen in forums the above statement is very true.

I have only the "Shadow Thief" bootleg (because it came along with a Steel Prophet I wanted). I found the band interesting but not appealing enough to follow. It may change some years from now.