Jag Panzer On My Space

Michaela said:
:err: i already had jag panzer on my list twice and after some time the profile was gone ... so is this the final and only myspace profil that stays? there already have been 2 i think...

The old ones were deleted for some reason. The new one isn't going anywhere though :Shedevil:

This is the 2nd time Jag Panzer's MySpace has been deleted. Apparently not leaving comments on other people's pages are grounds for deletion, and that in my opinion is fairly ignorant. I was using My Space strictly as a promotional tool for the band...not to spark up "internet friendships" or leave messages "from the band" on people's pages. It was added promo for Jag Panzer, and nothing more.

Either way. There probaly won't be another one unless someone else decides to create one. I just don't have the time for that sort of thing anymore.

Zac said:
This is the 2nd time Jag Panzer's MySpace has been deleted. Apparently not leaving comments on other people's pages are grounds for deletion, and that in my opinion is fairly ignorant. I was using My Space strictly as a promotional tool for the band...not to spark up "internet friendships" or leave messages "from the band" on people's pages. It was added promo for Jag Panzer, and nothing more.

Either way. There probaly won't be another one unless someone else decides to create one. I just don't have the time for that sort of thing anymore.

I see, well it would be good for promotion so i would create one if it's ok for you & the band... if you have the bio and the other text used on their page before, please send it to me then... i didn't know the page gets deleted if bands not leaving comments... there are a shitload of bands on myspace and hardly anyone leaves comments ...
just let me know ;)