Jag Panzer pics from Allentown

Those photos are awesome, dude! Lovin' Harry's do! Rockin' the hair like Heat Meiser! THAT'S HOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!

R U married, Harry? :yell: (this is Harry hittin' a high note!)

Come rock hard in California!

:headbang:

Chris_Broderick said:
Here is what I was thinking!!!
Backingitout.jpg

LMFAO @ Chris's comments!

Isn't this further proof that he's just a normal guy or what?:cool: I doubt you'd see Glenn Tipton for example make a joke at himself like that.

The is further proof that Chris and the guys are just that \m/ a bunch of of cool down to earth Metalheads:headbang:

Chris, I hope it all came out well :D :tickled:

Golden_Goose said:
LMFAO @ Chris's comments!

Isn't this further proof that he's just a normal guy or what?:cool: I doubt you'd see Glenn Tipton for example make a joke at himself like that.

The is further proof that Chris and the guys are just that \m/ a bunch of of cool down to earth Metalheads:headbang:

Chris, I hope it all came out well :D :tickled:
Still recovering from it (Ahahaha) :loco: .

Chris_Broderick said:
Still recovering from it (Ahahaha) :loco: .

LMFAO!!!!

Thanks Chris!! I just spit coffee all over my keyboard:tickled: :tickled: :D :D

CompUSA here I come :D When you guys come to Jersey again, or any venue that is tailgatable we'll have another Tailgate/BBQ for you guys :headbang:

i'll make sure to bring alot of toilet paper:loco:

Golden_Goose said:
LMFAO!!!!

Thanks Chris!! I just spit coffee all over my keyboard:tickled: :tickled: :D :D

CompUSA here I come :D When you guys come to Jersey again, or any venue that is tailgatable we'll have another Tailgate/BBQ for you guys :headbang:

i'll make sure to bring alot of toilet paper:loco:

And then we'll sell it on eBay. An early 21st century Chris Broderick original. Note the fine texture, the swirls of color and captivating aroma... :loco:

~Christina

Alright guys...cmon now
Discussing Chris's guitarwork is 100% acceptable, but when you start talking about the guy's turds...that is just wrong.

Chris, did you ever think people would be discussing your bM's on the internet?

Jesus Christ...Im outta here