Jag Panzer / Titan Force Schedule Colorado Springs Concerts.

Section16

Dec 31, 2003
Colorado
www.sectionxvi.com
I wanted to post some concert news on Jag Panzer and Titan Force for anyone that might be interested (and of course throw in some shameless self promotion as well).

Jag Panzer / Titan Force Schedule Colorado Springs Concerts.

JAG PANZER, the legendary Colorado-based power metal band fronted by singer Harry Conklin, will play on Friday, February 20, 2009 at the Union Station in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Conklin will also be performing the following night with his other band Titan Force.

TITAN FORCE, the Colorado-based band also fronted by Harry Conklin, will play on Saturday, February 21, 2009 at the Union Station in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This will be TITAN FORCE's only North American appearance before playing the Up The Hammers Festival in Athens, Greece.

The group will be joined by fellow Colorado-based prog metal act SECTION 16, fronted by Corey Brown (BALANCE OF POWER, MAGNITUDE 9). Titan Force guitarist John McDaniel will be performing with Section 16. Section 16 and McDaniel have recently been collaborating on new material and will be perform some of the new songs at the show.

Local bands to perform: Distant Warning, The Shift Below, and Unspoken Rage from Texas.

For further information please visit: www.myspace.com/unionstation

If anyone is in or near the Colorado Springs area come out for two evenings of great music!

Thanks

Stop it, guys, or my head will asplode. Why hasn't that tour already happened?!?!?!?! I've seen Twisted Tower Dire...they opened for Slough Feg--that show was incredible (and in a small bar/club that held less than 100 people).