Jagermeister Tour

JohnDoe04

New Metal Member
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I just read on the BWBK website that Arch Enemy will be supporting Slayer and Hatebreed on the upcoming Jagermeister Tour. My question is why doesn't an opportunity such as the one presented to Arch Enemy ever present itself to Nevermore? Nevermore deserves more exposure given the talent and quality of music.

Slayer seem to like bringing an underground death metal band on tour with them. (In Flames)

And I think I'd prefer seeing Nevermore in a smaller place. Smaller places have much better atmosphere.

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
lol...blind guardian were on place 7 of the german album charts and they had place 18 on the songle charts...they arent that unknown dude!

Hey you goofy, Blind Guardian are not well known to us here in the states, he he he, not many metal bands are, so I guess being underground is subject to your perception and location on the planet silly.

haha...Blind guardian are still kinda cool. i enjoy them being so 'easy'. i dont listen much to them anymore but i still love singing along to their tunes...

maybe peng was joking, he's a cool guy anyway :) . i am not into jÄgermeister,,,it's strange,...