jaimek

Hey, a whole topic devoted to MEEEEEE! ...oh wait, I've been around Nick too long again.

I live in the southwestern corner of the city, about a stone's throw from Catonsville and 695W.

Ahhh, okay. I have a vague idea of that area; only been up that way a couple times.

I was supposed to start at UMBC this year (I'm about three or so miles from campus), but finances fell through again, so it's been postponed to next.

ah yeah.
tuition hikes have been happening out the ass recently. im glad i finished when i did.

outside of the admins tho the place is cool. im glad i went there.

what do you want to study?

It's a nice place. The squirrels are something else, though - I thought one of them was going to hop right in my backpack.

I'm going for linguistics - going to be a bona fide grammar nazi, after I wasted a couple years on journalism. Might minor in German, maybe in history.

nice. yeah the squirrels there rule! i had one eat out of my hand and another follow me to class, walking next to me for the majority of the main campus (i lived oncampus and they didnt usually hang around the dorms).

cool major. i majored in (duh) computer animation and graphics. minored in psychology.

Would that I had money. And someone to sit in the passenger seat holding on for dear life until I got a license. :D (I let my last permit expire years ago!) But thanks for thinking of me...