James Hetfield.......Sells His Home......For 2.75 Million.....Photo's....

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
JAMES HETFIELD's Home Sold For A Cool $2.75 Million: Photos Available

METALLICA fan site Inter Sandman has posted a slide-show tour of James Hetfield's recently sold home at this location. The house, which reportedly went for $2.75 million, covered an area of "more than 7,000 square feet, on over 5 acres, with an award-winning garden, awesome pool/spa, covered outdoor kitchen, the most beautiful backyard imaginable, four bedrooms, four full and three half-baths, a giant kitchen/family room, exercise room, music studio and a workshop."

From BlabberMouth.Net

jester00 said:
thats not very much money for someone with his wealth
Well since he's lived there for many years, and bought it along time ago, maybe thats why he finally sold it, so he could buy a 12 Million dollar house, or just needed a change? And 2.75 Million is alot of money for someone of his whealth, maybe you would give it away........But thats alot of money......no matter who you are............:ill:

Anything up there seems to be so nice. Everytime I've driven through Marin I just daydream cause those houses are so expensive. And Deadly is right, 3 million for a house is insanely expensive and I don't think 5 of us put together could come close to buying that house. Beautiful home and property, the guy is living a great life.

hiddenlegions said:
Anything up there seems to be so nice. Everytime I've driven through Marin I just daydream cause those houses are so expensive. And Deadly is right, 3 million for a house is insanely expensive and I don't think 5 of us put together could come close to buying that house. Beautiful home and property, the guy is living a great life.

Marin happens to be a very expensive section of the North Bay,
if I'm not mistaken. Marin's a bunch of yuppie hippie types and
rich liberals. Johnny Walker Lindh the American Taliban was from Marin.

I'm from the South Bay, and cheap homes in San Jose cost 1 million.
The more expensive ones are going for 2/2.5 Million.

If I remember right, Lars' house cost 5 million.

Testament Legions said:
It's scary... $1 million is considered "cheap" these days!

Cheap isn't only the price, it's the quality of the house. I'd never buy one
of those newer ones in the South Bay. So Cheap!

OfficerNice said:
Marin happens to be a very expensive section of the North Bay,
if I'm not mistaken. Marin's a bunch of yuppie hippie types and
rich liberals. Johnny Walker Lindh the American Taliban was from Marin.

I'm from the South Bay, and cheap homes in San Jose cost 1 million.
The more expensive ones are going for 2/2.5 Million.

If I remember right, Lars' house cost 5 million.

yeah.... just like in North Virginia and DC area...
"cheap" houses are around 1-1.5 million.....
and you're right TL, it is SCARY.
real estate buisness has gone MAD in the past few years....

its "funny" to see this amazing house of James H and to think... "2.75 million? thats it" ? :err: