James Murphy at NAMM

adrianvillan

Metal Commando.
Mar 31, 2004
The ruins of Los Angeles
Hey everyone! Ive been here for a while but stayed in the shadows. thought it was time to surface.
Hey James!
Very cool to have met you at NAMM. Im the one with the long pony tail. It was a pleasure , wish you well in all in your endeavours. Happy to see you survived your cancer. Hope we meet again my metal brother. Take care!
Adrian :headbang:

Well, if you use a hosting site like imageshack or photobucket, then you can post the links here. Or you can use the links and image tags in the post message area to have them actually display on this screen.

adrianvillan said:
Hey everyone! Ive been here for a while but stayed in the shadows. thought it was time to surface.
Hey James!
Very cool to have met you at NAMM. Im the one with the long pony tail. It was a pleasure , wish you well in all in your endeavours. Happy to see you survived your cancer. Hope we meet again my metal brother. Take care!
Adrian :headbang:
actualy it was not cancer!!!

James Murphy said:
true, it was a non-cancerous pituitary tumor.. still, i was lucky to have survived it.
yes you were lucky becuase those kind of tumors grow faster and produce tons of hormones that affects you, those tumors act like malignat becuase the location (sometimes they cant be extracted) and the way they grow
As i know you have to take medication for your whole life to avoid the growing,
i know that you already knew all this James but this for the rest of the forum, im sorry to write about it
we love you and love your music