James Murphy completes guitar solo for OBLITERHATE, album details and tracklisting

Apr 29, 2008
Singapore
www.pulverised.net
Legendary guitar extraordinaire / producer / studio engineer James Murphy has completed a guest guitar solo on the song entitled 'Dawn Of Extermination', which is tentatively the opening track for the OBLITERHATE debut album.

"I just got the guitar solos from James this week and this man delivers exactly what I need for this song. It was flawless and the solos just scream of James Murphy all over the place! It's got all the trademarks typical of James and I am extremely pleased with the outcome of the guitar solo. With James being one of my main influences, it was certainly a big dream come true! Need I even say more about James Murphy?
"Mirai Kawashima (Sigh, Necrophagia) executed 3 keyboard tracks for the album some months ago, namely 'The March Of Denouncement', 'Decimation Symphony' and 'Ensemble Of The Accursed'. Mirai is another mad genius whom I had the utmost pleasure of working with. Dan Swano did some sick talking verses on 2 of the keyboard tracks and it's just amazing yet creepy as fuck!"
"Besides doing vocals on all the songs, Dan Swano also contributed a spectacular guitar solo for 'Hell Crusade' and there is absolutely nothing this guy cannot do. I always have nothing but praises for Dan, and he truly deserves to be the legend that he is!" comments Calvin.

OBLITERHATE's debut album entitled 'Blessing In Disgust' will contain 9 songs and here is the final tracklisting:

1) The March Of Denouncement
2) Dawn Of Extermination
3) Monotheislaughter (Enthrone The Apocalypse)
4) Hell Crusade
5) Decimation Symphony
6) Impale Thy Divine
7) Swine Are Your Gods
8) Ensemble Of The Accursed
9) Rejoice In Bloodshed

OBLITERHATE official Myspace: www.myspace.com/obliterhate

That is just insane Calvin!
Can I be on the next album?!:headbang::worship:

Good luck with the rest of it.

Hey Mr. T,

Yes you may appear on the next album for a special price of 15.99 euros per song :lol:

I am not even sure if there is going to be ANOTHER Obliterhate album, a collaboration like this is just too much work to handle...

Thanks and things are moving on pretty well as we speak! It's basically left with Derrick's bass parts, and also some of my guitar solos, which I will be doing guitar solo trade-offs with both James Murphy and Dan Swano on 2 different songs. :loco: