James Rivera sure knows how to finish a show!

Datis

Oct 15, 2006
I thought it was a truly awesome way to finish the 2nd day of Nightmare MetalFest II for James Rivera to invite all the remaining vocalists from the previous bands of the Fest on stage to sing Sabbath's classic track "Heaven & Hell". What a way to end such a great day of Metal and for us to see our various favorite frontmen on the stage all together!!! James, I salute you sir; that was incredibly cool.....and I got a lot of cool pictures too :)!

I have had the pleasure of performing many shows alongside James Rivera and can say he is a class act all the way!!

Dude! You left a lasting impression, kick ass set you played.

Thanks!! The response from everyone was definitely better than we could've hoped. :) We do apologize that we were just a 4 piece. It definitely limited what we could play from our catalog.

Norman, you guys were brutal, very intense stuff, the heaviest band of the festival bar none, great screams bro, I had a lot of fun finally getting to play after all the festival madness, can't believe I've never heard that last song that S.W. busted into, but I wailed out a few screams in harmony with James to bring it. Those type of moments I've seen and done with European tours on the last night usually, the headliners invite the other bands up for some fun, and or everyone plays practical jokes on each other the last night, nothing is safe or sacred lol.

Norman, you guys were brutal, very intense stuff, the heaviest band of the festival bar none, great screams bro, I had a lot of fun finally getting to play after all the festival madness, can't believe I've never heard that last song that S.W. busted into, but I wailed out a few screams in harmony with James to bring it. Those type of moments I've seen and done with European tours on the last night usually, the headliners invite the other bands up for some fun, and or everyone plays practical jokes on each other the last night, nothing is safe or sacred lol.

Thanks Lance!! That show is easily one of my all time favorites now. Every band was great and you put together a great festival. Plus that band Krucible had one hell of a singer (I forget the guys name) ;) LOL!!! Awesome set, even better than ProgPower.

James was very cool to do that. I told him as I was coming out that I didn't know the next Heaven & Hell verse so he whispered it to me just before I went to sing it. How cool is that?