James Rivera: The new HELSTAR album will sound like 'Nosferatu'

The Grimace said:
My band's manager has known the guy for 15 years (Helstar is from right up the road), I've played shows with the guy, talked to him plenty, done merchandise for Helstar and Seven Witches when they came through a couple times. And yeah, he's a nice guy and all, but he's still a flake. Actually, Jack Frost is a much bigger flake, but James is still douchy. I won't tell the stories, cause I don't like starting rumours and all that.

How's that for a 'not talking out of my ass' opinion? Rare around here, those.
So your not willing or able to back up what you are saying? And are you saying the old school forum is full of "talking out of my ass' opinion"?

If so why come here at all? If you are soooo much better than we are, just stay away and take you stupid insinuations with you. Douchebag!

James Rivera RULES!

Hawk said:
I had fudge fun with James Rivera OVER 15 TIMES!

(Read the quote. It's hee-larious.)

Today, before I logged on, I was thinking to myself 'What possible smart ass answer could homeboy have to that...'. I couldn't come up with anything. I'm not enough of a metal fanboy to make up a story like that just so I can have an excuse to call some hack singer I don't give three shits about a 'douche', nobody I know is like that, I really didn't assume that there were kids like that out there... but apparantely you know plently of them... or maybe you are...???

Talk some more douchey crap. I'll tell the story if you want. But you're still a little kid.

Whoa! I was kinda disappointed with the new Seven Witches and Distant Thunder discs but this just has to rule. Nosferatu is the shit. Now if I could only find the goddamn out-of-print thing on cd somewhere... MP3 just isn't the same. :erk:

The Grimace said:
(Read the quote. It's hee-larious.)

Today, before I logged on, I was thinking to myself 'What possible smart ass answer could homeboy have to that...'. I couldn't come up with anything. I'm not enough of a metal fanboy to make up a story like that just so I can have an excuse to call some hack singer I don't give three shits about a 'douche', nobody I know is like that, I really didn't assume that there were kids like that out there... but apparantely you know plently of them... or maybe you are...???

Talk some more douchey crap. I'll tell the story if you want. But you're still a little kid.

Hey lady, having problems with your crack when writing ?? Your message is unclear to say at least and oh yeah, your nu-metal band sucks !!

carnut said:
Your message is unclear to say at least and oh yeah, your nu-metal band sucks !!

Did ya figure that out from the only clip on the site? Ya know, the 20 second long video with sound quality so bad I can't even tell what's happening?

Oh well. This has been a test of the 'Emergency Asshole System'. Please return to your former state of 1989. It's been fun.

The Grimace said:
Did ya figure that out from the only clip on the site? Ya know, the 20 second long video with sound quality so bad .

Yes, I did !! And by your asshole way of behaviour when you dropped in ...

Who cares? I'm sure Rivera was just a dick to him because his band is one of those run-of-the-mill arrogant shitcore bands that clog up the opening slots at good shows. :Smug: