Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
you girls!!! make me smile!
and thats a rare thing these days!!!!

:Spin: THANKYOU!!!! :Spin:

Cara: thankyou so much for the dream pillow!!! how wonderful!
and its also RED! (my fav color) i'll make sure to have sexay dreams !
(you said in your letter: "this one came out stinkier than planned" - hahaha funny. actually, it smells fine!) i still cant believe you made it!
cheers KISS gal!
:worship: thankyou!!!!

Jamie: woooooooooooo!!!!! :p
you sent me a Lord of the Rings Valentine's card! sweeeeet!!!!
and also a magnet of Orphaned Land! haha you rule!
Im sorry my card for you was so boring, i actually planned to put a little surprise for you inside, i saw this cute viking-lady (HELGA!) sitting on a cork drinking from a horn! and i wanted that for you, but when i came back to that store- someone has already bought it :ill: :erk:
The thought that counts.....

thanks again, both of you!!!! i love it!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee and JAMMEH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hotjump:

we got your card and magnet today! woo! (cthulhu is on the fridge now with the squid) hahahhahaha.

*does a happy jig*

WOO JAMMEH! I got your Gimli card and mikael & me magnet today! It's on the fridge holding up the pic of mikael & me, LOL! My mother called me a nerd :erk: . Thanks! I feel dumb, I must have left out the last digit of my zip code cos I keep getting your packages without the 4 of my zip, hehe :cool:

Cara - me 'n' my kitty still enjoying your pillows :tickled: Hmmm I think I will sleep with the red one tonight, I need sexy boo dreams tonight!

I am not affected in one way, whatsoever........

.....this is not a masturbating comment because in all truth, I am not affected.

have i mentioned that all 3 of us will lick the ice cream out of eachother's naked bodies....... slowly... slowly... while wearing tiny little thongs?

Your lesbian sex talk does absolutely nothing for me.

I dunno, works for me!:tickled:

Dead_Lioness said:
have i mentioned that all 3 of us will lick the ice cream out of eachother's naked bodies....... slowly... slowly... while wearing tiny little thongs?

you guys are so easy :D :tickled:

:lol:

*how would I go about getting the video rights for this event? :loco: