Jamier jasta is the biggest phoney...

Cryptkeeper said:
Indeed, Doyle is a beefcake machine.

Doyles new band is playing with Danzig here on the 28th of Dec. First time they will share the stage in 20 years. They are even doing a Misfits set whicj will fuckin rock :headbang: Ive been a Misfits fan for quite awhile and I think its time Jerry gives up the whole Misfits thing. People say he was ruining the name when Mike Graves sang for them, but now its rediculous. And his Project 1951 or whatever its called is a joke.

I got my tickets for that show, and will be flying in for the show and for New Years. I hope they do the whole Earth AD album then play Bullet like 10 times in a row..
I wish Glen and Jerry would kiss and make up, do a REAL Misfits reunion.

The13thCandle said:
Doyles new band is playing with Danzig here on the 28th of Dec. First time they will share the stage in 20 years. They are even doing a Misfits set whicj will fuckin rock :headbang: Ive been a Misfits fan for quite awhile and I think its time Jerry gives up the whole Misfits thing. People say he was ruining the name when Mike Graves sang for them, but now its rediculous. And his Project 1951 or whatever its called is a joke.

I just hope some fat, retarded sack of shit doesn't deliver another sucker punch
K.O.!!!! (Sorry,I just couldn't resist!!! That was said in fun!!)

The13thCandle said:

Yea I have to agree with Billy on this one. I never have liked Hatebreed and think most of the hardcore shit is nothing more than a little heavier grunge type shit. He makes Headbangers Ball a joke. Most of the shit you see on there is now either hardcore or metalcore stuff. What happened to playing metal? Hatebreed might sound heavy, but there is a difference in playing heavy and sounding heavy. Slayer isn't the heaviest sounding band in the world, but they play the heaviest. We need some real metal on Headbangers Ball. Billy you should take over because I think it needs a hard kick in the ass and your just the man to make it happen.

As for being buff and fighting like with Hatebreed and Anal Cunt. I would take some 5ft martial arts expert over some huge buff guy anyday. Bigger doesn't mean tougher. It only means you worked out. Knowing how to fight and being big are not the same thing.

T_man357 said:
I just hope some fat, retarded sack of shit doesn't deliver another sucker punch
K.O.!!!! (Sorry,I just couldn't resist!!! That was said in fun!!)

Know whats worse than that? Jerry taking a pic with the wigga who hit Danzig after it happened.

Now they have Misfits shoes. Jerry Only, the Gene Simmons of punk.

Metal Reigns said:
He makes Headbangers Ball a joke. Most of the shit you see on there is now either hardcore or metalcore stuff. What happened to playing metal? Hatebreed might sound heavy, but there is a difference in playing heavy and sounding heavy. Slayer isn't the heaviest sounding band in the world, but they play the heaviest. We need some real metal on Headbangers Ball. Billy you should take over because I think it needs a hard kick in the ass and your just the man to make it happen.
I totally agree. Agnostic Front is on the Ball tonight, and besides Slayer, their the best band that he's had on the show all year. The track list for the new Headbanger's Ball cd is a joke. H.I.M. is on that cd! Fucking H.I.M.! They have the balls to put that on a cd and label it metal! Don't even get me started on the metalcore shit.

As for being buff and fighting like with Hatebreed and Anal Cunt. I would take some 5ft martial arts expert over some huge buff guy anyday. Bigger doesn't mean tougher. It only means you worked out. Knowing how to fight and being big are not the same thing.
Once again, you're right. Seth may be fat, but he knows how to fight. He'd lay the smackdown on Hatebreed.

The13thCandle said:
Know whats worse than that? Jerry taking a pic with the wigga who hit Danzig after it happened.
I saw that pic. They were holding up a shirt with the Danzig skull logo and it had a bloddy nose. Only is turing into Gene Simmons.

EDIT

Here's the pic:

15486392_l.jpg

Cryptkeeper said:
H.I.M. is on that cd! Fucking H.I.M.! They have the balls to put that on a cd and label it metal! Don't even get me started on the metalcore shit.
H.I.M. is a girlie pop band.