Janne Warman V.S. emo keyboard player

Jul 19, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Ok, so this I was arguing with this one guy about who was more l337: Janne Warman, or the keyboard player for this band "Motion City Soundtrack" which I've never heard. In a couple of pictures, the guy did a lame handstand on his keyboard (he wasnt playing it at the time).

Now, this other dude admited that all of COB would school this band in a drinking contest, but still wants some pics of Janne's l337ness... I couldnt find anything really that good on google, so if you can, please post some pics up here of Janne pwning emo keyboardists in any way, shape or form... like chugging a 40 while playing?

If you've never heard em, what makes you think your favorite band is better?
Give them a listen first and stop acting like you're 14 years old (you can always bash them later in case of suckage). Plus, handstands are pretty damn 1337.

Jordan Rudess is the keyboard player from Dream Theater for the muscially retarded ass monkeys.

Good call Tut, all you gots to day is show him the Live at Budokan DVD and both of you will SHIT YOUR PANTS.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
show him jodan rudess and shut up you both :p

Of course, but this guy would give even Jordan Rudess some tough competition...

strato_jens.jpg

I personally like Derek Sherinian more than Jordan Rudess, but that's just me. I liked his style. Kevin Moore was awesome too but he lacked things where Derek filled. Though, nothing can beat Jordan on LTE - Acid Rain.

He looks like a dildo without his hair though. Fucking gay.

The Leper said:
Jordan Rudess is the keyboard player from Dream Theater for the muscially retarded ass monkeys.

Good call Tut, all you gots to day is show him the Live at Budokan DVD and both of you will SHIT YOUR PANTS.
You could have wait till someone asked "WTF is Jordan Rudess" before. Now it just makes you look like a mega fan-boy. :p

PS : I love Dream Theater

Shit!? Why didn't anyone tell me performing acrobats on my keyboard would make me a better player, that sure would fucking beat all those hours learning with notations and paper pieces!