Janne's Artwork? :O

Didn't Janne mention that he does art somewhere in an interview or what have you? I think it would be very interesting to see an actual piece of art work from him.

That interview is party translated in this thread. Here are translations for the video P4T0U posted.

Interviewer: ... Janne has draw a picture about Bodom.
Actually you could explain what is happening out there.

Janne: Ok! So here is The Reaper... This thing over there is a scythe... ummm.. I dont't know... Here is spelled "Machine Men".. ummm... You stupid friends just told me to draw something, I don't know what is in this picture!! Ok there is some forest... And yes these! These are the shoes of Nils Gustafsson!

This is the translation for the Part 2:

Janne: So these are the shoes of Nils Gustafsson.

Alexi: The first shoe seems to be Adidas and the other one is...

Janne: They are different articles. There is dna but otherwise this is actually quite ok.

Interviewer: But what is that propeller on the Children of Bodom -logo?

Alexi: Unfortunately it's not your business at all.

Interviewer: That's good 'cause I wasn't actually interested about it at all.

Janne: Ok ok you not interested but here we have Yamaha's outboard motor!

Interviewer: Why it is attached to the side of Nils Gustafsson??

Janne: You must ask it for your fucking drunken buddy, cause I don't have a fucking idea!

Alexi: Ask it to me, but hey man, why did you draw some fucking outboard motors, you was told to...

Janne: Those people with booze told me to do that.. How can I know, satan...

Interviewer: But what is the actual substance of that picture? I mean if we gonna send it to the winner, what he/she gonna get?

Janne: The winner gets some great art... At first, this is an unique experience... umm.. of Finland's murder-history... There is also shoes AND a outboard motor... and there you find... and Lego-company has sponsored us... and this motor shouldn't fizzle out even when you drive slow... you know.

Interviewer: Ok. And these guys gonna make signatures to that paper, so you can get some money for it if you sell it

Janne: Yes. Lots of money!

Interviewer: By the way, have you guys ever met Nils Gustafsson?

Janne: No... Maybe it's only good thing at this point...

Alexi: Actually I have heard that our drummer have seen him.