Janne's Live Keyboards

Thanatopsis

Mar 9, 2004
I was wondering if Janne still uses the keyboard that he can carry onstage? And if so, which songs does he use it for?
I didn't see it in any pictures of the winter N.A. tour, but it was still in the 2003 europe pictures...

And out of curiosity, if anyone knows, on Tokyo Warhearts which songs were played with the held keyboard?

I think he still uses it and in one of the live videos I have... I saw him playing it for the ending of "Towards Dead End" but I'm sure he plays it in more songs.

There was no point takin that thingie with me to us for a 30min set. I have used it for: Lake, Sixp, Towards, Bed of, Everytime, Deadnight, Kissing, ...and I bet that I have done some drunken experimenting in many others songs too...

Hey Janne im curious, in live videos that i pretty much watch daily, you and alexi are always talking to each other on stage. Anything important in those conversations, or just your typical "so hows the wife and kids". I can't wait to hear live "towards dead end", best song ever.

Thanks for the info Janne.
What you're doing says alot about Children of Bodom.
Its very impressive and a credit to you that you take the time to answer our random questions.

thanks again....

I advise you to use it everytime u can, coz it sucks to see u in the background drinking ..
Now you're long-haired, come on to the crowd and have some headbang =)
Anyway, catch the camera when you play a solo it sucks to see Alexi jumping here and there while you're running off your keyboard =) !!

well first of all, watching alexi never sucks, but where did you get that picture. Is that Jenna Jameson with a Jackson (damn that sounds good).