Janusz Soloma of Stos has died on stage

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
The show of bands Animate, Stos and Crystal Viper scheduled for May 8, 2010 (Myslowice, Poland), will be remembered as one of the most sad and tragic ever. Janusz Soloma, the bass player of Stos, has died on stage in the middle of the show, after having heart attack... He was 48 years old.
Janusz joined re-activated Stos in 2000, and played all the shows and recorded all the materials with the band since then. He joined on the other side the Stos guitarist Jan Kardas, who died in December 2006, after being diagnosed with cancer, earlier that year.

Quite sad news for me. Stos is a cult band, I got into them several years ago when the best I could do, was to download their only existent album

http://metal-archives.com/band.php?id=18185

A couple of years ago Metal Mind reissued their debut with some bonus tracks recorded since the band reunited in 2000. I was ecstatic to finally get the CD, and is one of my jewels in the collection.

Rest in peace.

Ohhh! What a pity! It´s incredible how things happen. I like Stos. I bought the same Metal Mind reissue. A good band from Poland.

Rest in peace Janusz