Japanese Mini LP sleeve series

Frank Murphy

Sep 10, 2004
Hi Ken,
I have a question on those Japanese mini lp sleeve CDs that you are currently stocking.
I have already purchased Aardvark and Ashkan and though that both were really great. :hotjump:

It is good to listen to that early prog/proto-prog once in a while. However there is another one that you are stocking "Jerusalem".
I am not at all familar with this - my usual reference sources have no mention of this band. I tried a Google search but couldn't find anything relevant - apart from a mention of German band called Jerusalem.

So I would be grateful if you could give a short description of the music.

Are there any other titles in that mini lp series that I may have missed, or are there any that you may be shortly stocking?

Thanks,
Frank.

Frank:

I'll try to do a write up on Jerusalem today. Generally speaking I don't stock these mini-lp sleeve discs. They are extremely expensive and in most cases are either not actually remastered or they may even sound worse than their European jewel box counterparts. I tend to bring in titles that are not available in any other format. I may still have copies of Still Life available. I've been told that it is out of print and fetching a lot of money on E-Bay. Also might be a copy or two of Cressida floating around.

Ken

Thanks Ken,
Still Life sound interesting, I will add that to my next order.
I already obtained the Gott 2 CD set of Cressida.

Cheers,
Frank