Blind Guardian Mini-LP CD's...

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
I was hoping someone here could help me out. I tried posting on the BG forum but kept getting a bunch of strange errors. Anyway...

I recently won a couple auctions on eBay for "factory pressed" CD's that look like mini-versions of LP's. I previously both a mini-LP CD in Japan for Somewhere Far Beyond (and wanted to add some more to my Guardian collection) that had the CD look like an LP and had lyrics and pictures and what-not. The ones that I just bought only have the LP style sleeve and what makes me really wonder if it is the real deal is the CD only has the cover printed on it. There isn't any serial number or anything printed on the disc. Are these bootlegs? Or some different version of the mini-LP?

Please let me know.

Those mini-LP CDs are pressed in Russia, so they're not officially licensed. That's one of the big problems with eBay - so much of the BG merch there is bootlegged or homemade.

And as for the forum: It's been brought to the webmaster's attention. It should be fixed by tomorrow. PHPBB has been acting wacky lately.

Is this the same drunk guy that demanded that we all sing "The Bard's Song" in the hallway, and almost took The Evergrey Vodka to the temple when he fell over?