Jason Becker gets fucked up comments on Ebay

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
Jason Becker is selling some gear on Ebay to help pay his medical bills, but check out what some of the clueless fucks are writing?!?!?

Questions from other members : 1969 Marshall Plexi 100w Head - Owned by Jason BeckerItem number: 270079685227
x.gif
x.gif
x.gif
s.gif
x.gif

Q:Who is Jason Becker. and if tmes are that Bad for Him. maybe he sould have put some of that money away you Guys made. Give it to some Kid and make his Day. or feed the homeless. Thanks
A:You're a dick. Jason Has Lou Gehrig's Disease. He never made millions. He did some amazing work and is one of the most infuential guitarists out there. Check him out in Guitar World magazine this month. It's the one with Eddie Van Halen on the cover. Next time, do your homeowrk before asking such stupid questions or giing your 2 cents where it's not needed.

x.gif
Q:I don't know about Jason Becker but i bet you he can never be as influential or as popular as Carlos Santana who is still gigging, always filled with all kinds of people and is helping poor kids. not even Van Halen. I always thought that most Marshall owners are assholes. Messa Boogie owners are more nice people. Anyways, i forgot what im gonna ask but it doesnt matter, ill just get a Mesa Boogie for better tone and sustain.

x.gif
A:It's not a popularity contest. If you don't like the amp or don't know who Jason is, then move on. Jason has Lou Gehrig's Disease, or ALS, and lives on a ventillator. He may not gig any more, but he still composes music. You need to know that Jason's recorded works span the length of only 4 years. All before the age of 21. That was 17 years ago. Kids are ripping his licks at my store every day. I can count the number of times I've heard Santana licks on one hand.

x.gif
Q:What's going on with all the haters? Is it National Pick on a Cripple week?

A:It would seem that there are some mean and spiteful people out there. So, here it is. If you like Marshall amps and want a real vintage 1969 Plexi. Then please bid. They blue book for over $5500. If you have comments, leave one on his myspace account. This auctions is being run by a friend of Jason's. Jason will not see them. Please send relevent questions.

Which is why parents need to teach their kids some damn manners. I've been a douche on the internet in my day but damn that's just wrong.

Jason Becker was an amazing guitarist and is and amazing composer! I get a tear in my eye when I watch the video of THe End Of The Beginning... It's simply a masterpiece! I have a huge amount of respect for the guy, especially with everything he's been through... Those people should think before they open their mouths...

Jason becker is my fucking idol (well besides Chris Broderick :) ) that guy is just stupid, he needs to do some hw before he bashes something