Jason Becker Video Documentary - Watch it

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
Check out this Jason Becker Video Documentary. I know Jeff is a huge fan.

I just found this on another board and thought the guitar masterbaters out there would love it. Jason Becker documentary and some footage of him playing at 17!

Its a 20MB file, so once you go to this page Right Click and Save Target As....

https://filebox.vt.edu/users/lau02141/Public%20Access/

You might have to change the file name to save it properly.

Maharet said:
THAT MAKES MY MODEM HURT STEPH! :(
oh well, im sure its great, ill take your word for it!
Sorry Maharet, I got the power of YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It was cool though. There's a little segment of him playing with one hand while tossin' a yo yo in the right hand.

damn. how come everyone with talent gets fucked over somehow? thanks for the link. ive heard some of his stuff, but im definately gonna check out some more now.

neal said:
damn. how come everyone with talent gets fucked over somehow? thanks for the link. ive heard some of his stuff, but im definately gonna check out some more now.

I agree... man.. being a guitarist all I can say is "holy shit"

neal said:
No shit. I read all of his journals on his website awhile ago. It was so rivoting I couldn't stop.

Check out the Cacophony cd's he did with Marty Freidman. Killer shit.

about cacophony's vocals.....They are power metal vocals and they are great. Dude thats how alota people sang in the 80's, thats metal, take it or leave it, its not like the guy sounds like King Diamond.
Besides....

WE WON'T FORGET!!....SWOORD OF THE WORRRIYAAAA!!!.....SOLID STEEL!!!!

Holy shit!!!!..... becker:worship:

I can't believe how young he was and how good he was. Its sick. I mean at the talent show at his high school he played Yngwie Malmsteen's Black Star excellently and alot of the solos were improved on his part. I thought it was really funny when Jason played his open power cord and the principle made him turn down his amp just after he had turned it up. :lol:

The before and after pix hurt to think about.

GuitarInside-300.jpg

Now:

jamesandjason.jpg