jason becker

Hmm, don't know about the blabbermouth business, but Jason Becker is definitely an inspiriational dude, and was an amazing guitarist.

whenharlequinsfall said:
this guy is an inspiraton

:worship: :worship:

This guy makes you realise that our own petty problems arent anything compared to what he's been through. And yet he still manages to be a good person through it all and hasnt become bitter from his experiences. What a man.

i actually noticed this guy on myspace, not blabbermouth, but i think what the bassist from inflames said was excatly right. the fact that this guy can still smile is incredible and shows real spirit

Becker was amazing. I read a good interview with Metal Sludge years ago...
here it is: http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=493&Itemid=37

I just looked on Wikipedia and this which is interesting:
Jason and his friend, actor Matt Schulze are planning a movie about his life, tentatively titled Mr. Tambourine Man. According to Jason's official website, Fender and Charvel are going to make guitars for the movie and are planning to release a number of them to the public.

whenharlequinsfall said:
i actually noticed this guy on myspace, not blabbermouth, but i think what the bassist from inflames said was excatly right. the fact that this guy can still smile is incredible and shows real spirit

i just thought it was amazingly convenient that you posted this right after it appeared on blab. thats all....

yeh i read the thing on blabbermouth right after i read ur comment mate. i was having a look at Marty Friedmans myspace and wondered who his friend was.