Jason Newsted, "Why Can't Metallica Take Out In Flames"?

MindInsane is the exception, she's more like a dude, when it comes to knowing her music, & heavier than most.....I was just Kidding her, & seeing what cute comment, she would come back with, & Bloodbath's(Singer from Opeth's side-project) a little too heavy, at least for me...........................:) :)

Oops...looks like you guys already covered this...I'm tired today..not my normal witty self....Well...because today sucked ass!!!

*friggin red flag* (whispers under her breath)

1. Jason's right. Tallica touring with those fuks is about nothing more than money.
2. Lars was at one time a pretty decent drummer. Take a listen to Dyers Eve(track 9, Justice).
3. Kirk's the only one who listens to any sort of underground Metal and he tends to listen to shit.
4.Bloodbath is not brutal...it's in the vein of old school Death Metal. But who the fuck cares anyway?! Shit. People that brag about there tolerance level for heavy shit are stupid. I listen to ultra brutal Metal! RAHGGRRRRRRR
5.One is a great song and I hope you aren't one of those people that only enjoys the heavier part of the song. The entire dynamics of the song is killer.

Following our instinct not a trend...go against the grain until the end.
- Damage Inc. Metallica 1986 R.I.P.

Chuck said it best:
I've never really talked to James Hetfield or Lars Ulrich, but I'll tell you one thing, I'm very sincere and passionate about remaining true to the spirit of heavy metal, cause that's what I've always believed in. I've got to nail Metallica cuz they are the complete opposite of what they started out as. They are what they criticized throughout their career when they were a metal band. It's very insulting for me as a fan to read articles with them and they're totally adamant about saying they're not a heavy metal band anymore. I've seen this in quotes, big interviews with Lars Ulrich who I think spends more time trying to look like a European model then a musician. I've read articles where James Hetfield is claiming they are not out to save heavy metal. What a horrible thing to say. A band that made it off of being heavy metal, now they're so big that they've just decided, "hey screw everyone, we're powerful and we can get away with anything." Well, they pulled a lot of shit over people's eyes but I mean a lot of people aren't blind to what they are doing. I think it's the biggest joke I've ever seen. And it's pathetic. Their musicianship is pathetic, their attitude is horrendous, basically backstabbing every metal fan that ever supported them. I mean, I was there in the beginning. They were a major influence on my music back in the early '80s. I remember trying to convert people in high school into Metallica fans. They were like, "what's this noise?" Every kid in America sported a Metallica shirt. So you know I really take it very personally, and I think their sincerity is lacking in large amounts. They basically need to change their name and stop living off of it, because the name has nothing to do with the band anymore. It's a totally different band.

Sorry for the long ass post, but I had to get that out.

Originally posted by BeyondtheUnholyGrave
1. Jason's right. Tallica touring with those fuks is about nothing more than money.
2. Lars was at one time a pretty decent drummer. Take a listen to Dyers Eve(track 9, Justice).
3. Kirk's the only one who listens to any sort of underground Metal and he tends to listen to shit.
4.Bloodbath is not brutal...it's in the vein of old school Death Metal. But who the fuck cares anyway?! Shit. People that brag about there tolerance level for heavy shit are stupid. I listen to ultra brutal Metal! RAHGGRRRRRRR
5.One is a great song and I hope you aren't one of those people that only enjoys the heavier part of the song. The entire dynamics of the song is killer.

Following our instinct not a trend...go against the grain until the end.
- Damage Inc. Metallica 1986 R.I.P.

Chuck said it best:
I've never really talked to James Hetfield or Lars Ulrich, but I'll tell you one thing, I'm very sincere and passionate about remaining true to the spirit of heavy metal, cause that's what I've always believed in. I've got to nail Metallica cuz they are the complete opposite of what they started out as. They are what they criticized throughout their career when they were a metal band. It's very insulting for me as a fan to read articles with them and they're totally adamant about saying they're not a heavy metal band anymore. I've seen this in quotes, big interviews with Lars Ulrich who I think spends more time trying to look like a European model then a musician. I've read articles where James Hetfield is claiming they are not out to save heavy metal. What a horrible thing to say. A band that made it off of being heavy metal, now they're so big that they've just decided, "hey screw everyone, we're powerful and we can get away with anything." Well, they pulled a lot of shit over people's eyes but I mean a lot of people aren't blind to what they are doing. I think it's the biggest joke I've ever seen. And it's pathetic. Their musicianship is pathetic, their attitude is horrendous, basically backstabbing every metal fan that ever supported them. I mean, I was there in the beginning. They were a major influence on my music back in the early '80s. I remember trying to convert people in high school into Metallica fans. They were like, "what's this noise?" Every kid in America sported a Metallica shirt. So you know I really take it very personally, and I think their sincerity is lacking in large amounts. They basically need to change their name and stop living off of it, because the name has nothing to do with the band anymore. It's a totally different band.

Sorry for the long ass post, but I had to get that out.

Hey Beyond, you're obviously a huge, huge fan of Death and anything Chuck has done (just like me!) and being a big fan of Chuck, i have never heard that quote!! Where is that from?? Good to hear from you too Beyond.

Where the hell did you get that I was bragging about my "tolerance level for heavy shit"? We are friends joking around about something! AND Why the FUCK would I only like the heavy parts of One??? That is a kick ass song..all of it. WTF???

SHIT!

:mad:

Jason needs to shut his hole. All of a sudden hes attacking those fags. Why? He was pretty supportive of their gayness for the past dozen years he was part of mCtallica
and the new voidvod he is a part of sucks from the few songs Ive heard. Take entombed or messughah? They both suck too Jason so I guess that could work.

Well first of all metallica was...(let me emphasize the word WAS) a good band. But now they just..whats the word....

(fill in the blank)

Besides that...metallica will not be in my cd player anytime soon...sorry

Originally Posted By MindInsane:......"Where the hell did you get that I was bragging about my "tolerance level for heavy shit"? We are friends joking around about something! AND Why the FUCK would I only like the heavy parts of One??? That is a kick ass song..all of it. WTF???"

SHIT!

I guess the girls are a little harder to figure out, as well as being misunderstood & misquoted.........................:confused:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck metallica . Even if they went back to playing real music I would never support them again after the way they betrayed me and the rest of there fans. Never in the history of music has a band disappointed there fans so horribly. I loved them as a child and they also broke my heart when they released that horrible piece of shit called the black album.

Hey JesterofDeath whats up man. Yeah definitely, Chuck will always be my biggest inspiration and favorite musician of all time. I'm actually gonna get The Sound of Perseverance tattoo next week. Anyway, check out http://www.emptywords.org/TALKS.htm for just about all of Chuck's interviews ever.

MindInsane: Didn't mean to insult you man. I thought you were one of those "brutal" dudes who likes nothing but Metal completely devoid of melody. No offense.

Whoa! Seriously Beyond??!! I was just gonna tell ya that i was gonna finally get a tatoo and i wanted it to be the Death logo from SoP!! Wow that's weird! I guess great minds think alike huh?? ;) So what are you getting from Sop?? The whole album cover?? You gotta send me photos dude!!

MindInsane: Didn't mean to insult you man. I thought you were one of those "brutal" dudes who likes nothing but Metal completely devoid of melody. No offense.

That's cool...you just kind of came off a little harsh..no biggie..I was in a really bad mood when I read that..normally I don't get that mad about shit like that.

And I'm definetly not a "brutal Dude" who likes nothing but metal completely devoid of melody, if I was I probably wouldn't have the Opeth O for my avatar...I hate stuff like Canibal Corpse...I think it sux! Non-stop blast beats give me a headache!

Anyway.....:headbang:

Originally posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
Jason needs to shut his hole. All of a sudden hes attacking those fags. Why? He was pretty supportive of their gayness for the past dozen years he was part of mCtallica
and the new voidvod he is a part of sucks from the few songs Ive heard. Take entombed or messughah? They both suck too Jason so I guess that could work.

hahaha, here we have a guy who hates every band that anyone will mention... classic!!

I'm getting the album cover with the people climbing the mountain because I think that's what it's all about. Trying to reach the top to obtain whatever it is that you want. I think it's Symbolic of what Chuck was all about; getting better and better. I'm also gonna write Won't you join me on the Perennial Quest around it.